-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
He knows we don't have a friend called Beth, he's going to figure out that it's code.
他知道我们没有叫贝斯的朋友,早晚会发现是暗号的。
He's YouTubing serviettes. He's thorough.
他在上网学叠餐巾。他想得周到。
He's terrified. Of course he's not.
他吓坏了。怎么可能。
You know, When you're scared of something you start wishing it sooner, just to get it all going.
人害怕某件事,就会一头扎进去,希望事情快过去。
That was he's doing. But why would he be scared that we're getting married?
他过去就是这样的。可我们结婚他怕什么?
It's not going to change anything, we'll still do stuff.
什么都不会改变呀,我们还会一起查案。
You need to prove it to him. I told you to find him a new case. I'm trying.
要向他证明,都叫你给他找个案子了。在找啊。
you need to run him, OK? Show him it's still the good old days.
你得给他放放风!让他看到一如往昔。
That just sort of happened.
不小心就叠了。
Sherlock, um, mate ... I have ...
夏洛克,嗯,哥们……我……
I've smelled 18 different perfumes, I've sampled nine different slices of cake, which all tasted identical. I like the bridesmaids in purple ... Lilac. Lilac.
我已经闻了18种不同的香水,尝了9种蛋糕,味道完全没区别。伴娘们穿紫色挺好……丁香紫。丁香紫。
Um, there are no more decisions left to make. I don't even understand the decisions that we have made.
没有要选的东西了。其实已经选好的我都搞不懂。
I'm faking opinions, and it's exhausting. So, please, before she comes back ... pick something.
我在胡编意见,快累死了。拜托,在她回来之前……挑一个吧。
Anything. Pick one. Pick what?
随便哪个。挑什么?
A case. Your inbox is bursting. Just ... get me out of here.
挑个案子,你的邮箱都爆了。赶紧……救我出去。
You want to go out on a case? Now?
你想破案?这种时候?
Please. Sherlock, for me.
求你了,夏洛克,算为了我。
Don't you worry about a thing, I'll get you out of this. Oh.
别担心,包在我身上。哦。