-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Like me more now, Charming? 现在喜欢我点了吗 王子
No. You're not really her. It's an illusion. I know it's not real. 不 你不是她 这是个幻象 我知道这不是真的
Sometimes illusions are better than truth. Everything you want that you can't have... I can give it to you. 有时候幻象比现实更美好 所有你想要但又得不到的东西 我都可以给你
All you have to do... is kiss me. 你只要吻我就行
I know you want to. I can feel it. 我知道你想吻我 我感觉得到
No. 不
No. I don't want an illusion. I want reality or nothing. 不 我不需要幻象 我非现实不要
This doesn't feel real? 这样的感觉难道不真实吗
Snow... 白雪
Oh, that's right. It's me. I love you. 没错 是我 我爱你
No. No. It's not you. 不 不 这不是你
Yes, it is. I love you. 没错 这是我 我爱你
No. This is not real love. 不 这不是真爱
I've felt it, and this isn't it. I know the difference. 我感受过真爱 而这绝对不是 我分辨得出来
Congratulations, Prince Charming. You're the first. 祝贺你 白马王子 你可是第一个