-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
能言善辩
▲ What about the price? 对价钱有何看法?
▼ The price you provided is much higher than market price. 你们提供的价格远远高于市场价格。
▼ The price is quite fair. We'll think it over. 价格还算公道,我们会认真考虑的。
▼ We'll inform you through discussing with our manager. 我们与经理讨论后将通知贵方。
▼ Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere. 你们的价格比我们从别处得到的要高。
◇ How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea? 你方将怎样发送货物,铁路还是海运?
◆ By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transporation, we prefer sea transporation. 请海运发货,铁路运输费太高,我们愿意走海运。
◆ We'd like to deliver these goods by railway. 我们希望通过铁路来运送这些货物。
◆ By air will be preferable. Since we are eager to use the products. 空运最为优越。因为我们给予实用这些产品。
○ Is there much of a difference in price? 价钱也有很大的区别吧?
● Yes, the economy model is about 30% less. 是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。
● No, the prices are almost the same. 没有,价格基本上都一样。
● Yes, but we can discuss the prices of some items. 是的,但我们可以讨论其中几项商品的价格。
● Yes, the price of the blue one is much higher than that of the gray one. 是的,蓝颜色的那个比灰白色的贵很多。