-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present.
给你带了份小礼物 增进下彼此感情
That's what it's all been for, isn't it?
你挖空心思就为了它 对吧
All your little puzzles, making me dance.
你的那些小谜团 让我疲于奔命
All to distract me from this.
不过是想让我无暇顾及
Evening.This is a turn-up, isn't it, Sherlock?
晚上好 真是出人意表 不是吗 夏洛克
John! What the hell...?
约翰 搞什么鬼
Bet you never saw this coming.
做梦也没想到吧
What...would you like me to make him say...next?
你想让我接下来 叫他说什么
Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear,gottle o' gear.
叽里咕噜 滴里嘟噜 叽里咕噜
Stop it.
别说了
Nice touch, this. The pool,where little Carl dies.
泳池选得不错 小卡尔当年就死在这里
I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too.Stop his heart.
我让他动弹不得 也能让约翰动弹不得 让他的心脏一动不动
Who are you?
你是谁
I gave you my number.
我给过你电话号码
I thought you might call.
还以为你会打给我