英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《新福尔摩斯》精讲 190

时间:2020-11-16 07:46来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Oh, no, you don't take it, do you? - No.

哦不.你不加这个吧. - 是的.

You forget a little thing like that. - Yes.

这种小事很容易忘 - 是啊

You forget lots of little things, it seems.

你似乎忘了很多小事

Not sure about that.Ages you.

胡子不太好看.让你显老

Just trying it out. - Well, it ages you.

我只是想试试. - 反正显老

Look... - I'm not your mother, I've no right to expect it...

听我说.-我不是你妈.我也不指望

No... - But just one phone call, John!Just one phone call would have done.

不. - 但至少打一个电话啊.约翰.你来一个电话就够了

I know.

我知道

After all we went through!

我们一起经历了那么多.

Yes.I am sorry.

我知道.我很抱歉

Look, I understand how difficult it was for you after...after...

我知道你很难熬.他...那个之后...

I just let it slide, Mrs Hudson, I let it all slide.

是我放开了一切.赫德森太太

And it just got harder and harder to pick up the phone, somehow.

不知道为什么.给你打电话变得越来越难.

Do you know what I mean?

你懂我的意思吗?

I need you to give this matter your full attention,Sherlock, is that quite clear?

你必须全身心投入这起案件.夏洛克.你明白吗

What do you think of this shirt? - Sherlock!

你觉得这件衬衫怎么样 - 夏洛克

I will find your underground terror cell, Mycroft.

我会查出那个地下恐怖网.麦考夫

Just put me back in London.I need to get to know the place again, breathe it in.

让我回伦敦就行.我得重新熟悉那座城市.呼吸它的空气

Feel every quiver of its beating heart.

感受它的每一次心跳

One of our men died getting this information.

我们的一位同事为了这份情报牺牲了

All the chatter, all the traffic concurs,there's going to be a terrorist strike on London, a big one.

目前所有流言和消息都表明.伦敦将发生一起大规模恐怖袭击

And what about John Watson? - John?

约翰·华生呢? - 约翰

Have you seen him?

你见过他吗.

Oh, yes,we meet up every Friday for fish and chips.

当然,我们每周五都会一起吃炸鱼薯条

I've kept a weather eye on him, of course.We haven't been in touch at all to...prepare him.

我当然在一直暗中监视他..我们还没接触过他.让他有所准备

No.Well, we'll have to get rid of that. - "We?"

不.我们得把这胡子剃了 - 我们.

He looks ancient.I can't be seen to be wandering around with an old man.

太显老了.我可不想被人看到和老头子四处闲逛

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   新福尔摩斯  迷你剧
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴