英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《新福尔摩斯》精讲 197

时间:2020-11-16 08:02来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

His movements were so silent,

他的动作悄无声息

So furtive he reminded me of a trained bloodhound picking out a scent.

鬼鬼祟祟的动作让我想起.训练有素的猎犬嗅出了踪迹

You what?

你说什么.

I couldn't help thinking what an amazing criminal he'd make if he turned his talents against the law.

我忽然想到,如果他将自己的天赋用来犯法,那得犯下多么惊人的罪啊.

Don't read that. - Famous blog, finally. - Come on, that's...

别读了 - 是很有名的博客. - 拜托.那是...

Ancient history, yes, I know,but it's not though, is it, because he's...

老黄历了.我知道,但其实不是.因为他...

What are you doing? - Having a wash.

你在干什么. - 洗个脸

You're shaving it off.

你要刮掉胡子

Well, you hate it. - Sherlock hates it. - Apparently everyone hates it.

你不喜欢嘛. - 夏洛克不喜欢. - 显然大家都不喜欢

Are you going to see him again? - No, I'm going to work.

你要去见他吗. - 不.我要工作

Oh, and after work, are you going to see him again? - No.

工作结束后呢.你去见他吗. - 不

God, I had six months of bristly kisses for me and then his nibs turns up... - I don't shave for Sherlock Holmes.

天啊.我蹭了六个月的胡子.那家伙一冒出来... - 我刮胡子不是因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯

You should put that on a T-shirt.

这话你应该印在T恤上

Shut up. Or what?Or I'll marry you.

别说了.不然呢?不然我就娶你

London, it's like a great cesspool into which all kinds of criminals, agents and drifters are irresistibly drained.

伦敦.就像个巨大的污水池,各种罪犯.特工.流浪汉混杂其中

Sometimes it's not a question of who,it's a question of who knows?

有时候不是谁的问题.而是谁知道的问题

If this man cancels his papers, I need to know.

如果这个人取消订报.通知我

If this woman leaves London without putting her dog into kennels,I need to know.

如果这个女人离开伦敦.却没送狗去寄养,通知我

I have certain people, they are markers.If they start to move, I'll know something's up.

有些人.是我的标记,如果他们开始行动.就意味着有事情发生

Like rats deserting a sinking ship.

就像老鼠逃离下沉的船

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   新福尔摩斯  迷你剧
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴