英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(2)

时间:2021-07-06 06:15来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

The little lord's been dreaming again.

小少爷又做梦了.

We have visitors. I don't want to see anyone.

我们要见客人了. 我不想见任何人.

Really? If I was cooped up all day with no one but this old bat for company, I'd go mad.

真的? 如果我整天被关在屋子里 只有老奶妈一个陪伴, 我会发疯的.

Anyway, you don't have a choice. Robb's waiting.

不管怎样, 你没得选择. 罗柏正等着呢.

I don't want to go. Neither do I.

我不想去. 我也不想.

But Robb's Lord of Winterfell, which means I do what he says, and you do what I say.

但罗柏现在是临冬城主, 所以我得听他的, 而你得听我的.

Hodor!

阿多!

Hodor? Help Bran down the hall.

阿多? 帮布兰下到大厅去.

Hodor.

阿多.

I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.

我记得上次我受到的欢迎更热情一点.

Any man of The Night's Watch is welcome at Winterfell.

只要是守夜人的兄弟临冬城都欢迎.

Any man of The Night's Watch, but not I, eh, boy?

只要是守夜人的兄弟, 所以我不算啰, 小子?

I'm not your boy, Lannister.

我不是什么小子, 兰尼斯特.

I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away.

我父亲外出时我就是临冬城主.

Then you might learn a lord's courtesy.

那你也该懂得城主应有的礼貌.

So it's true.

看来这孩子真的活下来了.

Hello, Bran.

你好, 布兰.

Do you remember anything about what happened?

你还记得发生了什么事吗?

He has no memory of that day.

他完全不记得那天的事.

Curious. Why are you here

这倒奇了. 你有什么事?

would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel?

你可爱的同伴能蹲下来一点吗?

My neck is beginning to hurt. Kneel, Hodor.

我的脖子有点痛了. 蹲下, 阿多.

Do you like to ride, Bran? Yes.

你喜欢骑马吗, 布兰? 是.

Well, I mean I did like to.

是...我是说我曾经喜欢.

The boy has lost the use of his legs. What of it?

这孩子的腿已经不能用了. 有什么关系?

With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride.

只要有合适的马匹和鞍具, 就残废也能骑.

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   权力的游戏  美剧台词  废物
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴