英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《特别响,非常近》精讲 11记住,每一天都是一个奇迹

时间:2021-04-22 05:53来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Remember, every day is amiracle.

记住 每一天都是一个奇迹

I don't believe in miracles.

我不相信奇迹

Finding what this key fits,

找到这把钥匙指向之物

would be a miracle.

就是个奇迹

I started with a simple problem: a key with no lock.

我由一个简单的问题开始 无锁之钥

And Idesigneda system I thought fit the problem.

为此我设计了一个系统

I broke everything down into the smallest parts,

我把问题分解开来

and tried to think of

并试着把每个人

each person as a number in a gigantic equation.

想成是一个繁杂方程里的一个数字

It could be for a safe deposit box or a lockbox.

可能是个银行保险箱或者带锁的箱子

It's old.

它很旧了

Can I try it to see if it fits something?

我能试试看它能不能打开什么吗

But it wasn't working.

但没有效果

Because people aren't like numbers. They're more like letters.

因为人不像数字 而更像字母

And those letters want to become stories.

想演绎故事的字母

And Dad said that stories need to be shared.

爸爸说故事需要被分享

That's it, leg, leg, leg, leg!

就是这样 注意腿 腿 腿

I had anticipated a

我预想

six-minute visit with each person named Black,

跟每个叫布莱克的人见面6分钟

but they were never just six minutes.

但没有一次是6分钟

Everyone took more time than I had planned for,

每个人花费的时间都比我预料的长

to try and comfort me

每个人都试图安慰我

and make me feel better about my dad.

开导我从爸爸的事中走出来

And to tell me their stories.

还跟我分享他们的故事

But I didn't want to feel better and I didn't want friends.

但我不想走出来 也不想要朋友

Tae Kwon Do, museum, comic book convention.

跆拳道 博物馆 漫画展

I just wanted the lock.

我只想要那把锁

Point two five divided by 65,

0.25除以65

156 days divided by 52 equals three years.

156除以52等于3年

I wasn't getting any closer to my dad.

我根本没有离爸爸更近

I was losing him.

我正在远离他

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   特别响  非常近  心灵钥匙
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴