英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第2期:A坐收渔翁之利

时间:2019-09-24 05:46来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

I should be the one in jail, not my mom.

进监狱的应该是我 不是我妈

Hanna, you didn't do anything wrong.

汉娜 你没做错什么

Yeah, somebody killed Wilden

有人杀了威尔登

and "A" is taking advantage of that.

A是坐收渔翁之利

It's not your fault.

不是你的错

My mom went out there to protect me,

我妈妈是为了保护我才进监狱的

how is this not my fault?

怎么不是我的错

It's Caleb. I can't talk to him right now.

是凯勒 我这个状态接不了他的电话

Hanna, my mom is a really great lawyer.

汉娜 我妈妈是个很厉害的律师

Well, then why isn't my mom out?

那为什么我妈妈还关在里面

Because it's just one hearing.

这只是个听讯

She'll win the case. She always does.

她会赢的 她每次都能赢

Always?

每次吗

Okay, so do you wanna go to school? Or not go?

你还要不要去学校

No, you guys go. I'll be okay.

你们去吧 我没事

Are you sure?

你确定吗

I'm gonna have to see my dad.

我要去见我爸爸

If my mom doesn't come back,

如果我妈妈回不来

then I have to move in with him and the gruesome twosome.

我就要搬去和我爸以及恐怖二人组一起住

You guys go. I'll be fine.

你们先去吧 我没事的

Okay.

好吧

Spence, tell your mom I'm sorry

斯宾塞 刚才对你妈妈态度不好

if I yelled at her.

帮我道个歉

She's an attorney, okay? She's used to it.

她是个律师 她习惯了

A really good one.

她是个好律师

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   美少女的谎言
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴