英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《神探夏洛克》精讲 332等我短信指示

时间:2021-09-15 07:54来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Lady Elizabeth Smallwood...

伊利莎白·斯茅伍德夫人

I like her.

我喜欢她

Mr Magnussen,

玛格努森先生

am I acceptable to you as an intermediary?

我作为中间人你能接受吗?

She's English with a spine.

她是有骨气的英国人

Best thing about the English...

英国人最让人欣赏的地方

...you're so domesticated.

你们都特别温驯

All standing around, apologising...

笔直站着 不停说抱歉

...keeping your little heads down.

小脑袋耷拉着

You can do what you like here. No-one's ever going to stop you.

在这里你能为所欲为 没人会阻止你

A nation of herbivores.

食草动物的国家

I have interests all over the world but...

我的影响遍及全球 但是

everything starts in England.

一切都从英国开始

If it works here...

如果在这里有效

...I try it in a real country.

我才到真正的国家去试

The United Kingdom,

大英联邦

Petri dish to the Western World.

是西方世界的培养皿

Tell Lady Elizabeth I might need those letters so...

告诉伊丽莎白夫人 我可能还要用那些信

I'm keeping them.

我要留着

Goodbye.

再见

Anyway...

不过...

...they're funny.

写得挺有趣的

Jesus!

天哪

Did you notice the one extraordinary thing he did?

你看到他做了件特别的事吗?

There was a moment that kind of stuck in the mind, yeah.

确实有一幕难以忘怀

Exactly. When he showed us the letters.

没错 他把信秀给我们看了

OK. So, he's brought the letters to London,

既然他将信件带到伦敦

so no matter what he says, he's ready to make a deal.

无论说辞如何 他早已决定交易

Magnussen only makes a deal once he's established a person's weaknesses

玛格努森只和他抓住把柄的人交易

the pressure point, he calls it.

他称之为"施压点"

So, clearly he believes I'm a drug addict and no serious threat.

显然他已认定 我是个瘾君子 对他没有威胁

And of course, because he's in town tonight,

当然 他今晚在城里

the letters will be in his safe in his London office

信件会在他伦敦办公室保险箱内

while he's out to dinner with Marketing Group of GB from seven till ten.

他7到10点得出席英国营销集团的晚宴

How do you know his schedule?

你怎么知道他的日程?

Because I do. Right. I'll see you tonight.

我就是知道 好了 晚上见

I've got some shopping to do.  What's tonight?

得去买东西了              今晚要干嘛?

I'll text instructions.

等我短信指示

Yeah, I'll text YOU if I'm available.

要是我有空就回你短信

You are, I checked.

你有空 我查过了

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   神探夏洛克  英剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴