-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Don't bring a gun. Why would I bring a gun?
别带枪 我带枪干嘛?
Or a knife or a tyre lever. Probably best not to do any arm-spraining,
也别带刀子 撬棒 能不动手最好
but we'll see how the night goes.
但这也说不准
Are you just assuming I'm coming along?
这么确信我会来?
Time you got out of the house, John.
该出门运动了 约翰
You've put on 7lbs since you married and the cycling isn't doing it.
结婚至今你长了7磅 光蹬自行车可没用
It's actually 4lbs.
(出自原著"波西米亚丑闻") 明明是4磅
Mary and I think seven. See you later.
玛丽和我觉得是7磅 回头见
And breaking news now.
爆炸性新闻
(CM环球新闻 爆炸性新闻 国会议员约翰·加维因贪污被捕)
John Garvie MP has been arrested today on charges of corruption.
议员约翰·加维今日因贪污被捕
This follows an investigation...
早先调查证实...
Magnussen's office is on the top floor, just below his private flat.
玛格努森的办公室在顶层 他私人寓所楼下
There are 14 layers of security between us and him,
要进去需要通过14道安保环节
two of which aren't even legal in this country.
其中两道甚至在英国不合法
Want to know how we're going to break in?
想知道我们要怎么进吗?
Is that what we're doing?
我们来就为干这个?
Of course it's what we're doing.
当然是了
Magnussen's private lift.
玛格努森的私人电梯
Goes straight to his penthouse and office. Only he uses it
直达他寓所和办公室 只供他使用
and only his keycard calls the lift.
只有他的门禁卡能启动
If anyone else even tries, security is automatically informed.
其他人若胆敢尝试 系统会立刻通知保安
Standard keycard for the building.
普通门禁卡
Nicked it yesterday. Only gets us as far as the canteen.
昨天顺的 只能进员工餐厅
Here we go then. If I was to use this card on that lift now,
就是这里了 如果用这张卡开电梯
what happens?
会怎么样呢?
Well, the alarms would go off
警报会响
and you'd be dragged away by security. Exactly.
你会被保安抓走 完全正确
Get taken to a small room somewhere and your head kicked in.
关进什么小黑屋揍个半死