-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Introduction 天真之歌序诗
Piping down the valleys wild, 我吹着枚笛从荒谷走下来
Piping songs of pleasant glee, 吹着愉快欢欣的歌,
On a cloud I saw a child, 我看见云端上有一个小孩。
And he laughing said to me: 他乐呵呵地对我说。
'Pipe a song about a Lamb!' 吹一支小羔羊的歌吧:
So I piped with merry cheer. 我便吹得如痴如醉,
'Piper, pipe that song again.' 吹笛人再吹一遍吧——
So I piped: he wept to hear. 我就吹了,他听着却掉了泪。
'Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe; 放下你的风笛,你美好的风笛
Sing thy songs of happy cheer!' 唱一些欢乐的曲调,
So I sung the same again, 我就又把它重新唱起,
While he wept with joy to hear. 他听着、高兴得眼泪直掉。
'Piper, sit thee down and write 吹笛人你坐下来写点吧,
In a book, that all may read.' 写成一本书让大伙都读到——
So he vanished from my sight; 他说完就消失在我眼前,
And I plucked a hollow reed, 我就摘了一根空心的芦苇草。
And I made a rural pen, 我做成一枝乡土味的笔,
And I stained the water clear, 我把它往清清的水里一蘸,
And I wrote my happy songs 我写下我快乐的歌曲,
Every child may joy to hear. 孩子们个个都听得喜欢。