-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Daniel:It was my fault. No one else's.
是我的错 不能怪别人
The book was my responsibility, and I left it out of my possession.
没照看好那本书是我的责任 书是在我手上弄丢的
I was careless... stupid. And I know what you're thinking.
我太不小心了 愚蠢 而且我知道你在想什么
Bradford:No.
不
Daniel:No?
不
Bradford:I'm thinking, for once my son is actually being honest with me.
我在想我的儿子终于和我说实话了
Amanda: He's in a meeting!
他正在开会
Natalie Whitman:I need to speak to him right away.
我需要马上和他谈谈
Amanda: I tried to stop her.
我试图阻止她了。
Natalie Whitman:Look, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need to speak to you.
很抱歉打扰了 但我得和你谈谈
Daniel:Okay.
好的
Natalie Whitman:First, you can't fire that wonderful assistant of yours.
首先 你不能开除那位出色的助手
Amanda:Oh, yes, he can.
哦 当然 他可以
Natalie Whitman:She inspired me to come up with a solution to fix this whole problem.
在她的启发下我找到了解决方法来弥补整件事