-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Eric: I don't understand. He said I was ready.
我不明白,他说我已经准备好了。
We talked about it in our session this morning.
我们今天早上谈话的时候讨论过这件事。
Lily: What he said is that you could come home, not that you should.
他说的是你可以回家,而不是应该。
Eric: But, mom, I thought...
但是妈妈,我觉得......
Lily: I don't wanna argue about this. I need time to think.
我不想在这上面争论,我需要时间考虑。
Eric: Please.
求求你。
Lily: Look, I told the doctor I would take it under advisement.
听着,我告诉医生我会考虑。
You can't just walk out of here anyway.
总之,你不能就这么出院。
There's papers that have to be signed, release forms, insurance...
有些文件需要签字,出院表格,保险......
Eric: I can't believe you.You want to keep me here forever.
我没法相信你,你要永远把我关在这里。
Lily: If you still think I'm "keeping you here,"
如果你还认为我要把你关在这里,
that just proves how not ready you are to come home.
那就证明你还不能回家。
Look, we'll talk about this tomorrow.
听着,我们明天再谈这个。
Eric: Yeah. Yeah. You bet we will.
是啊,是啊,我们会的。