-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
This doesn't look like a jolly pub by the river.
这里不像什么河边的酒吧啊
No, we seem to have lost our way.
的确不是 我们好像迷路了
What a surprise.
我怎么就不意外呢
You can't possibly marry him, Diana.
你不能嫁给他 戴安娜
He's practically a stranger.
他基本就是个外地人
Is he stranger than us, do you think?
你觉得我们算本地人吗
Not much in it?
有什么差别吗
Has he got any money at all? No.
他有钱吗 没有
It's not as if you don't have other options.
你又不是没有别的选择
What about that Hugh? Didn't he have a castle in Scotland?
那个休怎么样 他不是在苏格兰有个城堡吗
Mind you, who wants to live in Scotland?
不过提醒你 没人想住在苏格兰
Oh, do shut up. She's talking about going
闭嘴吧 她现在要去肯尼亚了
to live in Kenya, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Don't tell me to shut up.
不许叫我闭嘴
Diana?
戴安娜
Please stop going round and round and concentrate.
别一直转了 集中注意力
This is your future life we're talking about.
我们讨论的可是你的未来
It's your future happiness.
你未来的幸福
The thing is, I just know this is it.
关键是 我就是认定他了