英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《神探夏洛克》精讲 351拜托你俩去结婚好吗

时间:2021-09-23 06:55来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

 

How much do you know already?

你知道多少?

By your skill set, you are, or were, an intelligence agent.

根据你的技能 你是或曾经是个特工

Your accent is currently English, but I suspect you are not.

你现在操英国口音 可你恐怕不是英国人

You're on the run from something.

你在逃离什么事

You've used your skills to disappear.

你用你的技能销声匿迹

Magnussen knows your secret, which is why you were going to kill him.

玛格努森知道你的秘密 所以你要杀他

And I assume you befriended Janine in order to get close to him.

为此你和简妮交朋友

Oh, you can talk!

你们挺有共同语言啊

Oh, look at you two, you should have got married.

拜托你俩去结婚好吗

The stuff Magnussen has on me,

玛格努森掌握的东西

I would go to prison for the rest of my life.

足以让我终身监禁

So you were going to kill him?

所以你就杀他?

People like Magnussen should be killed,

玛格努森这种人该杀

that's why there are people like me.   Perfect!

因此才有我这种人               说得好

So that's what you were, an assassin? How could I not see that?

这么说 你是个杀手 我怎么就没发现

You did see that.

你发现了

And you married me.

于是你娶了我

Because he's right.

他说得对

It's what you like.

这是你的天性

So, Mary, any documents that Magnussen has concerning yourself,

所以 玛丽 玛格努森手上关于你的资料

you want extracted and returned.

哪些你想找到 拿回来

Why would you help me?

你为什么帮我?

Because you saved my life.

因为你救了我的命

Sorry-sorry, what?

不好意思 什么逻辑?

When I happened on you and Magnussen...

当我撞破你和玛格努森

...you had a problem.

你面临一个问题

More specifically, you had a witness.

具体说 是一个目击者

What do you do now?

现在怎么办?

Kill both of us?

两个都杀了?

'The solution, of course, was simple. Kill us both and leave.'

答案很简单 都杀了 然后逃走

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   神探夏洛克  英剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴